Ticket #1207 (closed defect: duplicate)
Unable to unlock phone, OpenMoko logo unmovable
|Reported by:||garnser@…||Owned by:||mickey@…|
|Component:||Applications & Dependencies||Version:||current svn head|
|Blocking:||Estimated Completion (week):|
This bug does not always occur.
- Power Management: Dim only, don't lock.
- Display locks
- Tap screen to get the backlight on
- OpenMoko? logo is not moveable
It seams like the screen still takes input (the clicksound is active when the
screen is touched)
- Workaround (works both with(out) backlight on)
- Hold down power-button for 4 seconds
- Select "dismiss menu"
- The logo is now moveable and the phone can be unlocked
This was found on the latest build:
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.