Ticket #1255 (assigned enhancement)
No indication of battery charging when power is off
|Reported by:||will@…||Owned by:||andy@…|
|Cc:||buglog@…, openmoko-kernel@…, testing@…||Blocked By:|
|Blocking:||Estimated Completion (week):|
There is no way to tell if the battery is charging when the AC charger is plugged and the device is OFF.
Generally there is a flashing LED light to let users know something is charging.
- Owner changed from tony@… to andy@…
- Cc regina_kim@… added
- Version changed from unspecified to GTA02v6
- Component changed from Applications & Dependencies to System Software
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Status changed from assigned to in_testing
- Keywords must have added
comment:11 Changed 5 years ago by regina_kim
- Owner changed from andy to andy@…
- Status changed from in_testing to assigned
comment:15 Changed 5 years ago by wendy_hung
- Keywords have, Om2008.11 added; have removed
- HasPatchForReview unset
comment:16 follow-up: ↓ 18 Changed 4 years ago by marek
- Keywords Om2009 added; must have, Om2008.11 removed
- Cc testing@… added; regina_kim@…, will@… removed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.