Ticket #1654 (closed defect: fixed)
[illume] Manually showing and hiding the keyboard.
|Reported by:||kenrestivo||Owned by:||openmoko-devel|
|Cc:||raster@…, will@…, vysny@…||Blocked By:|
|Blocking:||Estimated Completion (week):|
I was delighted a day or to ago when I opkg upgraded and it added a neat new feature: a "qwerty" button appeared in the pull-down menu, and I could click on it to get a keybaord anywhere I needed one! So VTE and minimo were finally useful.
I opkg update; opkg upgraded today, and that feature is gone!
Please bring it back! I loved it. It finally made the FR useful for me. Now it is not again.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Cc raster@…, will@… added
- Resolution set to community
- Summary changed from Qwerty keyboard launcher in ASU to [illume] Manually showing and hiding the keyboard.
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Milestone set to OM-2008.8
- Resolution community deleted
- Blocking 1778 removed
- Priority changed from high to highest
- Component changed from unknown to Assassin
- Milestone OM-2008.8 deleted