Ticket #1655 (closed defect: worksforme)
[illume] REMOVE button no longer removes apps
|Reported by:||kenrestivo||Owned by:||raster|
|Cc:||raster@…, testing@…||Blocked By:|
|Blocking:||Estimated Completion (week):|
The "REMOVE" button in the pull down menu at the top of ASU screens used to work to kill apps. It no longer does. I can select it, it highlights, I can press it, but nothing happens. The apps never die. Once I start an app, even by accident, I'm stuck with it until I reboot the phone. Apps have become like a Halloween monster, they cannot be killed.
This is using today's ASU update.
- Owner changed from openmoko-devel to raster
- Component changed from unknown to E - Illume
- Summary changed from Remove button no longer removes apps to [illume] REMOVE button no longer removes apps
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted