Ticket #1661 (closed defect: invalid)
Unable to send saved tags by entering number (must have)
|Reported by:||wendy_hung||Owned by:||jeremy|
|Blocking:||Estimated Completion (week):|
Tested with the image below:
root file system:20080723-asu.stable-rootfs.jffs2
The above image is using the qtopia keyboard. Maybe somehow this disabled this feature that was working before?
- launch splinter
- select a saved tag
- press send
- enter a number from keyboard (eg. 0987818682)
- press OK
- an alert message shows "FAIL Contact not found"
We should be able to send tags by entering phone numbers also.
- Summary changed from Unable to send saved tags by entering numbermust have to Unable to send saved tags by entering number (must have)
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Blocked By 1662 removed
- Milestone changed from Om2008.8 to Om2008.9