Ticket #1670 (closed enhancement: wontfix)
Battery life too short; phone should sleep
|Reported by:||kenrestivo||Owned by:||openmoko-kernel|
|Cc:||nomeata, testing@…, calestyo@…, ritz||Blocked By:|
|Blocking:||Estimated Completion (week):|
The battery life is too short for the phone to be usable as a phone.
1) The FR should go into a deep sleep mode after some user-settable timeout, and be woken only upon GSM incoming call or the user pushing the screen lock and/or power button.
2) It should not be awoken by jostling against the touchscreen when in sleep mode.
3) The screen lock button (on ASU) should also dim the screen and NOT allow any touchscreen activity to wake it up. Hitting the lock button should undim the screen again, and, if the phone had timed out into sleep mode, bring it out of sleep mode.
And anything else that might help prolong battery life would be great.
- Owner changed from openmoko-devel to openmoko-kernel
- Component changed from unknown to System Software
- Status changed from new to closed
- HasPatchForReview unset
- Resolution set to wontfix