Ticket #1672 (closed defect: community)
|Reported by:||odlg||Owned by:||openmoko-kernel|
|Blocking:||Estimated Completion (week):|
Finally I got my Freerunner, it works much better than I hoped!
I have seen the Home screen crash every now and then, this test case triggers the crash consistently:
- Boot the Freerunner
- Start 2 programs
- Switch back to the Home screen
- Lock the screen
- Make a phone call to the Freerunner
- Answer the phone call
- End the phone call
- Unlock the screen
- Switch to one of the programs - now it is not possible to switch programs anymore, the top left area on the screen is black and not responding.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from System Software to unknown
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.