Ticket #1678 (closed defect: worksforme)
[illume] Missing symbols make enlightenment not launchable
|Reported by:||morphis||Owned by:||julian_chu|
|Blocking:||Estimated Completion (week):|
After updating my FreeRunner? this morning from the ASU Repository the XServer crashed everytime I boot the FR or I manually restart the XServer via ssh. I can repoduce the error with flashing the FR with a pure ASU Image from 22. July and updating from the ASU Repository.
I attached the XServer-Log.
root@om-gta02:/etc/X11/Xsession.d# cat /var/tmp/x.log _XSERVTransSocketOpenCOTSServer: Unable to open socket for inet6 _XSERVTransOpen: transport open failed for inet6/om-gta02:0 _XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: failed to open listener for inet6 (II) verbosity set to 5 Using GLAMO 3362 card (II) Screen: 16/16 depth/bpp (II) vram size:4194304, onscreen vram size:614400, offscreen vram size:3579904 (II) initialising offscreen pixmaps Extended Input Devices not yet supported. Impelement it at line 637 in kinput.c D-BUS per-session daemon address is: unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-XcLydE7xMp,guid=e63aeacbe8e0843513c89a79488f6076 [settings daemon] Forking. run with -n to prevent fork enlightenment: symbol lookup error: enlightenment: undefined symbol: ECORE_X_ATOM_E_VIRTUAL_KEYBOARD_STATE run-parts: /etc/X11/Xsession.d/90xXWindowManager exited with code 127 waiting for X server to shut down FreeFontPath: FPE "built-ins" refcount is 2, should be 1; fixing.
- Priority changed from highest to normal
- Severity changed from blocker to normal
- Milestone ASU deleted
- Owner changed from openmoko-devel to julian_chu
- Component changed from unknown to Distro
- Summary changed from XServer crashed after Update to [illume] Missing symbols make enlightenment not launchable
comment:13 Changed 5 years ago by peter_b
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
comment:14 Changed 5 years ago by Yorick
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Cc yorick added
- Resolution worksforme deleted