Ticket #1701 (closed enhancement: fixed)
NOR flash - version 1.3.2-moko12 may 9 2008
|Reported by:||perico||Owned by:||documentation|
|Blocking:||Estimated Completion (week):|
I want to flash my freerunner so I tried as mentioned in de documentation:
- hold AUX button
- additional hold the power button
As Result I get the menu. Then I wish to select "set console to USB" using the AUX button. So far so good. When I confirm the selection by using the powerbutton I see the line appearing at the top:
Press [Aux] to return to boot menu
After this message I see the menu again without using the Aux button.
Can you tell me how to deal with this. Do I need to use my debug board as workaround?
- Owner changed from hardware to documentation
- Component changed from hardware to documentation
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Severity changed from blocker to normal
- Priority changed from high to normal