Ticket #1705 (assigned enhancement)
[illume] animation on mousedown / application start at mouseup
|Reported by:||marek||Owned by:||marek|
|Component:||E - Illume||Version:|
|Cc:||testing@…, marek@…||Blocked By:|
|Blocking:||Estimated Completion (week):|
For the full history see bug #1549 (this bug has been split up into 2 parts).
- At 'press down' animation starts filling space with green
- Only at 'release', animation finishes, green disappears
So each press and release should be a full animation,
not the short animation that we get now (release before animation is complete).
- If screen recognizes a 'scroll' then animation does not start at all.
- If 'press down' then 'scroll', animation stops at whatever point it is at, nothing gets launched.
- Owner changed from raster to marek
- Status changed from in_testing to assigned