Ticket #1764 (closed enhancement: invalid)
[exposure] cannot switch layout on Om 2008.8 keyboard
|Reported by:||kavol@…||Owned by:||marek|
|Cc:||marek@…, will@…, raster@…, zecke@…||Blocked By:|
|Blocking:||Estimated Completion (week):|
I just flashed Om 2008.8 and I have found that the keyboard cannot be switched to the "terminal" layout, or any other, making it totally unusable. There was an icon in the top-right corner of the keyboard in the previous snapshot I tried (openmoko-openmoko-qtopia-x11-image-glibc-ipk--20080806-om-gta02.rootfs.jffs2) wchich allowed to change the layout, but it is missing now.
Opening the "Settings", I see nothing relevant to keyboard configuration.
btw, I'd be also interested in making the "terminal" layout default, as I have no use of the current default layout ...
- Owner changed from tick to openmoko-devel
- Keywords pm added
- Component changed from Assassin to System Software
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to accepted
- Cc will@…, raster@… added
- Component changed from System Software to Exposure
- Owner changed from openmoko-devel to marek
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Summary changed from cannot switch layout on Om 2008.8 keyboard to [exposure] cannot switch layout on Om 2008.8 keyboard
comment:10 Changed 5 years ago by will
- Status changed from accepted to closed
- Resolution set to invalid