Ticket #1790 (closed defect: duplicate)
Om2008.8 Cannot make or receive calls
|Reported by:||sonicated||Owned by:||openmoko-devel|
|Blocking:||Estimated Completion (week):|
Using the released Om-2008.8 image I cannot make or receive phone
calls. When the phone boots I am asked to enter a PIN. This appears
to be accepted and I can send and receive SMS messages.
However when I try and make a call it fails with the message "No
phone call is possible. Reason GSM Phone is not registered. No
network". No connection information is displayed on the bar at the
top. I could make and receive calls with 2007.2 and I am in an area
with a full GSM signal.
This has been verified on the mailing list (http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/support/2008-August/001455.html).
- Owner changed from tick to openmoko-devel
- Component changed from Assassin to unknown
- Milestone set to OM-2008.8
- Status changed from new to closed
- Version set to OM-2008.08
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Milestone OM-2008.8 deleted