Ticket #1850 (closed defect: duplicate)
qtopia datebook does not raise alarm
|Reported by:||mkluge||Owned by:||tick|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||qtopia datebook missed alarm|
|Blocking:||Estimated Completion (week):|
The qtopia calendar does not raise an alarm if an appointment is due.
How to reproduce:
- Flash the OM 2008.08 kernel & image
- boot, log in via ssh
- opkg update & upgrade
- disable suspend in "Settings"
- opkg install qtopia-phone-x11-datebook
- open "Calendar" in the Launcher and enter a new appointment a couple of minutes from now
- set alarm time to "at event time" and type to "audible"
- click "back" until you see the Launer again
- no alarm will be raised
- Owner changed from zecke to openmoko-devel
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Cc testing@… added
- Milestone Om2008.8 deleted
- Owner changed from openmoko-devel to tick
- HasPatchForReview unset
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.