Ticket #1878 (closed defect: fixed)
infinite recursion in om-locations-map-pack.c
|Reported by:||xbaldauf||Owned by:||olv@…|
|Blocking:||Estimated Completion (week):|
function fetch_sched() may call fetch_completion() (in line 351), while
function fetch_completion() may call fetch_sched() (in line 312).
This leads to infinite recursion if the "circumstances" are right.
One of these circumstances is if om-locations-map-pack is run over a sufficiently large cache directory (with more than 2000 tiles).
Thus, this bug prevents incremental downloading of reasonably sized tile sets (e.g. a tile set of a larger city).
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner changed from marek to jeremy
- Milestone changed from Om2008.8 to Om2008.9
- Status changed from in_testing to assigned
- Owner changed from jeremy to olv@…
- Cc jeremy@… added