Ticket #1945 (closed defect: duplicate)
om2008.8: Sometimes I can't call my FreeRunner when it is in suspend (with logread/x.log/dmesg)
|Reported by:||dolfje||Owned by:||openmoko-devel|
|Blocking:||Estimated Completion (week):|
If I put suspend mode on on the om 2008.8 distro, I (and others) sometimes can't call my FreeRunner?.
Steps for reproduce:
- put the software to suspend in 10sec
- Call my FreeRunner?
- if it succeed, leave it alone and let it suspend again
- wait for a couple minutes (sometimes 2 min, sometimes 30 min)
- goto step 2
- You should be able to keep on calling the FreeRunner?.
- The last time I called, it didn't resume on calling (around 10h03 ) and I get the voice mail on the other phone. I hang up and my FreeRunner? wakes up and says I've missed a phone call.
u-boot: 1.3.2-moko12 (http://downloads.openmoko.org/releases/Om2008.8-update/gta02v5_and_up-u-boot.bin)
dmesg, logread and x.log attached. (ps. The problem is around 10h03, then I've called it and it didn't resume)
reproducible: always, but sometimes it takes longer before it don't resume on phone-call.
- Owner changed from julian_chu to openmoko-devel
- Component changed from Distro to unknown