Ticket #1972 (closed defect: wontfix)
Wifi interferes with Bluetooth
|Reported by:||Mercury||Owned by:||openmoko-devel|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||bluetooth, wifi, interference, a2dp|
|Blocking:||Estimated Completion (week):|
Bluetooth and wifi don't seem to coexist. There are lag issues with bluetooth when using wifi.
1) Listen to something with A2DP headphones (I imagine any other high bandwidth bluetooth activity will experience the same problem, but this is what I was testing with)
2) Start up wifi, and run opkg update (Once again, I'm sure any other high bandwidth wifi activity will experience the same problem)
3) Notice that the sound gets choppy, and stops when you're done downloading.
- Latest update from unstable feed
- opkg list_installed attached