Ticket #2044 (closed task: fixed)
om-locations - map licensing
|Reported by:||drlizau||Owned by:||Nytowl|
|Cc:||olv, tick||Blocked By:|
|Blocking:||Estimated Completion (week):|
The maps from OpenStreetMap? used in om-locations require attribution according to the CC-by-SA licence.
The wiki page indicates that the maps come from OSM. There does need to be indication with the downloaded maps that they are from OSM.
May I suggest that in the package information which is read prior to download through assassin this information is included
Openmoko Software 20080430-r0
Download size 17156KB
Map of London, for use with Locations application.
Data from OpenStreetMap?.org, licenced CC-by-SA.
- Cc olv, tick added
- Priority changed from normal to highest
- Component changed from unknown to Distro
- Owner changed from openmoko-devel to julian_chu
- Milestone Om2008.9 deleted
- Status changed from new to in_testing
- HasPatchForReview unset