Ticket #287 (closed defect: duplicate)
Charging Current not correctly exposed
|Reported by:||mickey@…||Owned by:||sean_chiang@…|
|Component:||PMU (Power Management Unit)||Version:||unspecified|
|Blocking:||Estimated Completion (week):|
root@fic-gta01:~$ cat /sys/bus/i2c/devices/0-0008/chgcur
The "0" stays there, no matter whether anything (pc, wallplug charger) is
connected or not.
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Summary changed from Charging Voltage not correctly exposed to Charging Current not correctly exposed
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.