Ticket #594 (closed defect: fixed)
openmoko-keyboard broken in landscape mode
|Reported by:||elrond+bugzilla.openmoko.org@…||Owned by:||alphaone@…|
|Blocking:||Estimated Completion (week):|
Running in landscape mode (using "xrandr -o right"), the keyboard looks very
ugly, and one can't switch to lower case letters or the other layers.
See example screenshot on URL field.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from reopened to new
- Owner changed from mickey@… to alphaone@…
- Summary changed from openmoko-keyboard broen in landscape mode to openmoko-keyboard broken in landscape mode