Ticket #850 (closed defect: community)
Standard Gtk+ file browser unusable
|Reported by:||openmoko@…||Owned by:||mickey|
|Blocking:||Estimated Completion (week):|
The screen capture application (at the least) uses the standard GNOME file
browser dialog box for file selections, e.g. when you click the "browse" button.
The GNOME file browser dialog is too large for the Neo1973 screen and some of
the elements are unusable particularly when "browse for other folders" is clicked.
Steps to reproduce:
1) run the "Take Screenshot" application
2) click the "browse" button
3) click the "browse for other folders" dropdown
- Component changed from Applications & Dependencies to sysinit
- Summary changed from Screen capture application uses standard GNOME file browser dialog which is too large for the display to Standard Gtk+ file browser unusable