- 21:59 Ticket #2216 (Call = there is no sound) created by
- When I initiate a call, and when the call is progressing, I cannot hear …
- 08:33 Ticket #2215 (distros using fso-gsm0710muxd will not register) created by
- I have never been able to register to a carrier with the gsm0710muxd Ive …
- 02:41 Ticket #2214 (/etc/localtime file instead of symlink?) created by
- After flashing Om2008.12-om-gta02.rootfs.jffs2 the file /etc/localtime …
- 02:11 Changeset  by
- add note about status
- 02:06 Ticket #1366 (GSM is unresponsive after resume on GTA01) closed by
- fixed: This seems to work reasonably well with FSO now.
- 02:02 Changeset  by
- add note about status
- 02:00 Changeset  by
- remove changelog, it's incomplete
- 01:59 Ticket #2184 (gsmd does not compile (missing "gsmd/strl.h")) closed by
- fixed: gsmd is dead, but I commited it anyways. In r4897. Thanks.
- 01:59 Changeset  by
- add missing include of strl.h. patch by khorben. closing OM #2184
- 01:54 Ticket #1019 (Possible cross-compiler bug involving type coercion) closed by
- wontfix: Can you please recheck this with current tools? If it happens again, …
- 01:53 Ticket #1258 (Consider some defconfig changes for busybox) closed by
- fixed: Most of your requests should be implemented now, if there are more open, …
- 01:49 Ticket #413 (Visual Feedback for tap-with-hold) closed by
- wontfix: Please report this upstream.
- 01:48 Ticket #1383 (GSM functions fail after several hours) closed by
- fixed: I consider this fixed then.
- 01:47 Ticket #1092 (gllin outputs uncompressed NMEA log, crashes on disk full) closed by
- fixed: Fixed meanwhile with a newer package.
- 01:47 Ticket #908 (Unexpected onscreen keyboard expose/collapse behavior in ...) closed by
- fixed: No longer a problem with E.
- 00:41 Ticket #2213 (Wifi: Can't connect to WPA2 Enterprise network) created by
- My workplace has a WPA2 Enterprise wifi network. I have been unable to …
- 00:37 Changeset  by
- Normalize the crash rate as well.
- 22:28 Changeset  by
- Bah, r3ch-plot obviously can't use a pipe as input. Corrected faulty logic …
- 22:23 Changeset  by
- New tools to mine the data for the channels involved.
- 03:49 Changeset  by
- Collection of scripts to try to reproduce the frozen station list and to …
- 22:37 Changeset  by
- Also display the channel number.
- 21:06 Ticket #2212 (pppd: page allocation failure. order:4, mode:0x4d0) created by
- Today I noticed that dmesg had the following error messages: […] I am …
- 17:52 Ticket #2211 (Windows instant reboot while connecting Freerunner on USB) created by
- I cant get Freerunner working on WinXP with 2.6.28 kernels. Windows just …
- 10:35 Ticket #2210 ([Power] Blanked screen should stay blank while locked) created by
- Hello, i want to suggest a new configuration option which would be …
- 10:04 Changeset  by
- Update personal wiki files
- 22:56 Ticket #2115 (White Screen of Death (even without suspend)) closed by
- fixed: I believe this is solved in both stable and andy-tracking for some time.
- 22:55 Ticket #2174 (stable-tracking/16e183d: jbt6k74.c:558: error: implicit declaration of ...) closed by
- wontfix: It seems this is resolved by using andy-tracking, we will have to get …
- 22:52 Ticket #2181 ([andy-tracking] Not charging according to kernel when charging from a ...) closed by
- invalid: Closing this as invalid, if you charger is actually definitely putting out …
- 22:47 Ticket #806 (Standby voltage set to 2.1V, not 1.8V as datasheet says.) closed by
- invalid: If I understood what Harald last wrote, this isn't a real problem.
- 22:42 Ticket #1482 ([oe]AUX bottom doesn't shine red light while charging) closed by
- fixed: This was solved by Balaji's pcf50633 rewrite in the meanwhile.
- 22:41 Ticket #1556 (Kernel suspend/resume backglight and resume "reason" bugs.) closed by
- fixed: These were solved some time ago even in 2.6.24.
- 22:28 Ticket #1158 (Charging stops even while connected) closed by
- fixed: The andy-tracking kernels now stop charging when the battery is full, but …
- 00:35 Changeset  by
- Small initramfs-bases system demonstration.
- 21:39 Changeset  by
- Extended gg to also work with "quilt edit" (through ggq)
- 12:24 Ticket #1597 (after a long suspend time, kernel thread events/0 sits eating 30% cpu) closed by
- fixed: Yes, time to move on :-) I'm closing it as "fixed" (in 2.6.28).
- 01:21 Changeset  by
- Run a vi search on the files found with git grep.
- 03:25 Changeset  by
- Add paroli ipk snapshot
- 01:57 Changeset  by
- connman compatibility test.
- 00:51 Changeset  by
- Changed frequency from 50Hz to 40Hz, to avoid confusion with mains. …
- 18:03 Changeset  by
- Hammer the Wolfson, for MICBIAS testing.
- 12:18 Ticket #2209 (alsactl restore wakes up X) created by
- 11:30 Ticket #2207 (trac sometimes throws " from pyPgSQL import PgSQL trac sometimes throws ...) closed by
- 23:49 Ticket #2208 (consider sending touchscreen release event on resume?) created by
- This bug is quite cosmetic but something that might be useful to fix. …
- 21:33 Ticket #2133 (kmmcd: page allocation failure. order:4, mode:0xd0) closed by
- fixed: Great, thanks again for the confirmation.
- 21:32 Ticket #2134 (touchscreen sometimes forgets to report a release?) closed by
- fixed: Great, thanks for the confirmation.
- 20:46 Ticket #2207 (trac sometimes throws " from pyPgSQL import PgSQL trac sometimes throws ...) created by
- While trying add a comment to an existing bug I got the following error …
- 20:03 Ticket #2206 (Can't mount GadgetFS on OM.) created by
- I've got problems starting GadgetFS on the OpenMoko? (the actual phone) and …
- 19:44 Ticket #2205 (Use shorter name in launcher of gpe-scap and map Print Screen for external ...) created by
- Please use a shorter name in launcher of gpe-scap because the window of …
- 11:42 Ticket #2203 (paroli_git.bb fails to parse) closed by
- duplicate: sorry!
- 11:42 Ticket #2203 (paroli_git.bb fails to parse) reopened by
- 11:41 Ticket #2203 (paroli_git.bb fails to parse) closed by
- wontfix: duplicate as #2204
- 07:41 Ticket #2204 (paroli_git.bb fails to parse) created by
- ( cd build && . ../setup-env && \ ( bitbake openmoko-base-image …
- 07:39 Ticket #2203 (paroli_git.bb fails to parse) created by
- ( cd build && . ../setup-env && \ ( bitbake openmoko-base-image …
- 07:20 Ticket #2202 (Missing entry in checksums.ini) closed by
- fixed: Commited that change.
- 06:51 Ticket #2202 (Missing entry in checksums.ini) created by
- From 35a123a97bfff1f0176cb07020d154fd74c263f3 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001 …
- 22:56 Ticket #2201 ([UI] bightness setting does is not being saved between sessions) created by
- Sorry, version could not be set. I am using 2008.12 Summary: Screen …
- 00:52 Ticket #2200 (mokomakefile/org.openmoko.asu.stable: No such file or directory: ...) created by
- Steps to reproduce: 1) wget http://www.rwhitby.net/files/openmoko/Makefile …
- 20:10 Ticket #2199 (bitbake wpa-supplicant-0.6.3 fails (OSError)) reopened by
- 20:05 Ticket #2199 (bitbake wpa-supplicant-0.6.3 fails (OSError)) closed by
- invalid: Sorry, this should not have been posted here - I was trying to log in to …
- 18:50 Ticket #2199 (bitbake wpa-supplicant-0.6.3 fails (OSError)) created by
- OE Build Configuration: BB_VERSION = "1.8.11" METADATA_BRANCH = …
- 18:19 Changeset  by
- Clarified NOR flashing instructions.
- 14:18 Ticket #2169 (mokomakefile/org.openmoko.asu.stable: illume_svn.bb do_fetch failed) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in MokoMakefile? r32.
- 08:12 Changeset  by
- Found an old uncommitted change. - lib/decode.py (d_sdio_cmd): only …
- 17:16 Ticket #2198 (Provide more intelligent pakcage dependancies in opkg) created by
- Please provide more intelligent package dependancies in opkg. E.g. an …
- 13:30 Ticket #2197 (ompower needs to be update for kernel 2.6.28) created by
- Apparently, in kernel 2.6.28, the sysfs path for the power control of the …
- 10:52 Ticket #2196 (/etc/rc6.d/K20dbus-1 is executed before /etc/rc6.d/K22connman) created by
- When shutting down Om2008.12, the script "/etc/rc6.d/K20dbus-1 stop" is …
- 10:50 Ticket #2195 ("/etc/rc6.d/K21ompower stop" does not terminate process "ompower", but ...) created by
- When calling "/etc/rc6.d/K21ompower stop", then the process "ompower" is …
- 14:44 Changeset  by
- [illume-theme] Replace boots.png with boot_image Replace the boots image …
- 20:56 Ticket #2194 (Qtopia reduces echo cancelation to -6db during call) created by
- When call is answered/made, qte sends AT commands to set AEC and noise …
- 18:30 Ticket #2193 (Pidgin segfaults right after startup) created by
- Pidgin from default repositories in default OM/ASU 2008.12 (in internal …
- 11:17 Ticket #2192 (Om2008.12 "asu" theme does not have keyboard) created by
- The "illume" theme of "Om2008.12" has a "querty" button as well as a …
- 08:11 Ticket #2191 (/opt/Qtopia/plugins/phonevendors/libficgta01vendor.so is missing symbol ...) created by
- Hello, I've been upgrading from Om2008.9 (+FDOM) to Om2008.12 using "opkg …
- 08:02 Ticket #2190 (switch from Qtopia to Qt-extended 4.4) created by
- is it planned to switch from old qtopia to new Qt-extended ( 4.4 ) ? …
- 15:24 Ticket #2189 (sed -n in /etc/wpa_supplicant/*.sh please) created by
- As stated in …
- 10:52 Ticket #2188 (Use AUX button to adjust volume in a call) created by
- The volume bar in 2008.12 is a good thing but it's not very convenient to …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.