- 22:16 Changeset  by
- Added references.
- 12:47 Changeset  by
- Add option -d to enable debug output.
- 12:47 Changeset  by
- Crude adaptation of stereoout.state that feeds mic input through the …
- 12:06 Changeset  by
- Release notes for moko11. (Unfinished - let's see if more issues turn up.)
- 21:50 Ticket #2240 (removing/reloading g_ether not working) created by
- The problem has already been recognized long ago: …
- 15:23 Changeset  by
- Daemon to execute an arbitrary command when the AR6k driver signals a …
- 12:05 Ticket #2239 (andy-tracking/bc49de906ce: mach-gta02.c:1696: error: 'gta02_hdq_device' ...) closed by
- fixed: Thanks.
- 07:32 Changeset  by
- "Script" workalike but without requiring a tty.
- 17:18 Ticket #2239 (andy-tracking/bc49de906ce: mach-gta02.c:1696: error: 'gta02_hdq_device' ...) created by
- Steps to reproduce: 1) git clone git://git.openmoko.org/git/kernel.git …
- 00:27 Ticket #2238 (CONFIG_FUNCTION_TRACER panics very early) created by
- Enabling kernel function tracer (CONFIG_FUNCTION_TRACER) panics …
- 18:08 Ticket #2237 (pcf50633 INT1 and INT3 flood logs with gadgetfs keyboard) created by
- Steps to reproduce: 1) connect freerunner to a PC and setup ssh access …
- 12:36 Ticket #2236 (GTA01 with andy-traking reporting bad cordinates near up event) created by
- First noticed on Feb 17 with kernel …
- 00:26 Ticket #2235 (Monochrome display on resume) created by
- After resuming from a suspend, colour goes away and I am left with only …
- 10:40 Changeset  by
- - add /usr/sbin to PATH so that wpa_supplicant is found
- 03:59 Ticket #2171 (stable-tracking 80f4b57/resume: eth0: ERROR while getting interface flags: ...) closed by
- invalid: Great, thanks.
- 16:10 Ticket #2234 (sms date are empty) created by
- When i read a sms, i see the date field empty. Thanx
- 11:48 Ticket #1487 (Booting screen showed up when end up suspend time) closed by
- fixed: Thanks Andy, this also can be close as the kernel fix, but not the image.
- 11:06 Ticket #1252 (usb0 no longer comes up if booting with usb plugged in) closed by
- fixed: Closing this because it's not reported any more and Qi won't trigger it as …
- 09:11 Ticket #1884 ([suspend/resume] if press power batton right after suspend, the device ...) closed by
- fixed: Hi Andy, i think this can be close as the kernel fix, but it does not …
- 04:04 Ticket #2121 ([audio] new alsa state for A7) closed by
- fixed: After testing the *real* A7 from factory, we should have the following …
- 07:12 Ticket #2233 (Want reiserfs3 available in the default kernel) created by
- I have a lot of OSM streemaps on an 8GB SD card and have run out of …
- 05:01 Ticket #1198 (Audio (via headphone jack) doesn't couple well to some line-inputs) closed by
- wontfix: can not duplicate
- 23:58 Ticket #2232 (unplugging with gadgetfs causes panic: "softlockup: blocked tasks") created by
- Steps to reproduce: 1) tar xzf testcase1.tar.gz 2) configure gadgetfs on …
- 03:40 Changeset  by
- - added experimental I2C decoding (note: dual-edged trigger is the wrong …
- 03:36 Changeset  by
- Coulomb-counter based power meter. Work in progress.
- 03:06 Changeset  by
- README: explain why there are multiple files.
- 02:48 Changeset  by
- Experiments related to #1250
- 16:12 Ticket #79 (suspend/resume to RAM support) closed by
- fixed: The current situation with the latest (2.6.29) kernel is unknown from a …
- 15:36 Ticket #788 (Starting or stopping gsmd completely locks up the Neo) closed by
- fixed: With regards to the original problem of starting or stopping gsmd locking …
- 15:24 Ticket #96 (make sure PMU alarm (set via rtc interface) is persistent) closed by
- fixed: People are able to use the RTC alarm stuff to wake from suspend now with a …
- 15:19 Ticket #81 (Decide how PMU RTC alarm interrupt is signalled to userspace) closed by
- fixed: On wake you can figure out the wake source generally from here: # cat …
- 15:15 Ticket #2156 (rtctest.c does not exit with stable-tracking kernel) closed by
- fixed: Seems it's fixed.
- 14:45 Ticket #1789 (2008.8 screen blanks and refuses to wakeup) closed by
- fixed: Great, thanks for the feedback.
- 14:44 Ticket #1815 (u-boot fails to detect sandisk 8gb microsdhc correctly) closed by
- fixed: Closing this as "fixed in Qi".
- 14:41 Ticket #1682 (Neo turns off before reaching X) closed by
- fixed: Great thanks for the feedback.
- 14:36 Ticket #80 (wakeup reason not in /proc/cmdline) closed by
- fixed: I confirmed it's working fine cat …
- 14:31 Ticket #1703 (SYSFS: Bluetooth power_on entry inversety inconsistent) closed by
- fixed: In the newer kernels /sys/class/backlight/gta02-bl/bl_power acts …
- 14:19 Ticket #1671 (SD-card non-working after resume) closed by
- fixed: This should be fixed in current kernels.
- 14:10 Ticket #1802 (Suspend/resume corrupts SD card's partition table) closed by
- 14:09 Ticket #1799 (sd card changes dev entry after suspend/resume) closed by
- 14:05 Ticket #1684 (WLAN to default to off on Freerunner, switchable down /sys) closed by
- fixed: This is resolved now since the WLAN stuff can be built as modules. …
- 13:57 Ticket #2224 (Qi starts and then dies - sometimes) closed by
- 13:50 Ticket #1613 (Reading of Accelerometers hangs if both events are open.) closed by
- fixed: This is solved for a while in andy-tracking and now stable.
- 13:36 Ticket #1808 (No accelerometer data) closed by
- fixed: This is fixed for a while after a fair amount of suffering by Simon …
- 13:34 Ticket #2078 (glamo-mci.0: ****** insanity timeout) closed by
- 13:32 Ticket #2137 (stable-tracking lacks touchscreen jitter reduction patch) closed by
- fixed: This stuff is all in andy-tracking and stable branches now, so closing as …
- 13:31 Ticket #1194 (Touchscreen Jitter) closed by
- 13:28 Ticket #1849 (mmcinit error with the SD card that came with the phone) closed by
- fixed: CMD8 is used as a probe to see if the card is SDHC 'In the SD protocol …
- 11:32 Ticket #2231 (interrupt not always generated when flowcontrolled=1 and modem wants to ...) created by
- This issue has been discussed on IRC and a mailing list thread "Occasional …
- 05:36 Changeset  by
- Change in evas tests
- 12:07 Ticket #2230 (Git clone on "kernel.git linux-2.6" fails) created by
- git clone git://git.openmoko.org/git/kernel.git linux-2.6 results in: …
- 02:50 Changeset  by
- Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 16:51:02 +0000 From: Bruce Cran <bruce@…> …
- 23:40 Changeset  by
- Some small changes to the myroot and wlan-trial root file systems. - …
- 02:12 Ticket #2229 (GSM was working fine for months, suddenly will not register using any GSM ...) created by
- Disclaimer: I suspect this affects my handset only, as I haven't seen …
- 11:31 Ticket #2216 (Call = there is no sound) closed by
- fixed: Great, thanks for confirming it.
- 14:45 Changeset  by
- Patch used for this trial kernel. Not suitable for our baseline.
- 14:43 Changeset  by
- - wlan-trial.myroot: added busybox-udhcpd to allow for differential …
- 14:55 Ticket #2228 (om-make-ipkg and postinst files) closed by
- fixed: r4913.
- 14:54 Changeset  by
- for #2228.
- 13:43 Ticket #2228 (om-make-ipkg and postinst files) created by
- The om-make-ipkg Script fails if the Directory CONTROL already exists. For …
- 05:38 Changeset  by
- Somewhat crude BBT dumping tool.
- 03:22 Changeset  by
- After the AP setup didn't pan out, replace them with PCI cards all in the …
- 17:30 Ticket #2227 (iwconfig key restricted hanging up) created by
- I tryed setting up direct WiFi?? network access (without hardware Access …
- 13:24 Changeset  by
- We need developers/werner/ in the SVN hierarchy and pass the correct path …
- 21:16 Changeset  by
- Added more detailed build instructions.
- 16:19 Changeset  by
- Update kernel-config for andy-tracking commit …
- 14:06 Ticket #2226 ([passwd] crashes (glibc-free()) when NEW password length > 8) created by
- 1) Images: daily , testing, 2009.01.20 …
- 09:43 Ticket #2225 ([fso-testing] Two lines of `nameserver' appendded to resolv.conf everytime ...) created by
- Hardware: GTA02 Software: fso-testing image, …
- 07:07 Ticket #2224 (Qi starts and then dies - sometimes) created by
- Qi starts, you can feel the vibrator thump, and if lucky enough to be in …
- 11:26 Ticket #2223 (gsm0710muxd loosing packets?) created by
- I use gsm0710muxd to make a GPRS connection and start a ssh tunnel to my …
- 22:13 Ticket #2126 (xserver-xglamo eats 100% cpu time after resume) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #1315 and #2221 (filed by you?). Maybe you want to copy some …
- 22:11 Ticket #2221 (xserver-xglamo sometimes freezes and consumes 90% cpu time) closed by
- duplicate: Looks like a duplicate of #1315. Closing this as duplicate for now.
- 21:15 Ticket #2222 (kernel-module-dm-crypt gone) created by
- there once was a package 'kernel-module-dm-crypt' (sorry but i didn't …
- 20:03 Ticket #2221 (xserver-xglamo sometimes freezes and consumes 90% cpu time) created by
- Sometimes after suspend xglamo goes in to a state where it consumes 90% …
- 12:43 Ticket #2220 (ps outputs Unknown HZ value! (89) Assume 100.) closed by
- invalid: Thanks for following up on it guys.
- 09:30 Changeset  by
- Utility to track changes to /proc/net/snmp
- 06:35 Changeset  by
- Sleep deprivation :-(
- 06:27 Changeset  by
- Set up a real test with hopping between adjacent channels.
- 06:14 Changeset  by
- Improved setup with two APs to switch between and two to monitor.
- 05:58 Changeset  by
- Some versions of iwlist use = some use :. Accept both.
- 04:19 Changeset  by
- More struggling with OpenWRT …
- 22:45 Ticket #2220 (ps outputs Unknown HZ value! (89) Assume 100.) created by
- Om 2008.12, after logging in and running ps ux, ps will print […] to …
- 18:22 Ticket #2219 (qi bootloader appending newline to /boot/append-GTA02 kernel parameter) created by
- Having added kernel parameters in /boot/append-GTA02, setting: […] I …
- 16:56 Changeset  by
- Things for managing my OpenWRT APs.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.