- 23:42 Ticket #1895 (Games with blank icons in task-openmoko-games) closed by
- 19:53 Ticket #2243 ([Xglamo] some motion events are thrashed) created by
- When the xserver is busy, it tries to "optimize" consecutive movement …
- 17:40 Ticket #2242 ([Xglamo] crash with xcompmgr) created by
- I was playing a bit with the composite extension and xcompmgr (FSO …
- 00:38 Ticket #2241 (GSM "deregistring" after registring) created by
- gta01 UMTS capable SIM, Dutch KPN, got it last autumn. upgraded firmware …
- 13:41 Changeset  by
- - hacked I2C registration to "work" (driver needs updating for new API) - …
- 10:06 Changeset  by
- The clocks seems to be fine now. The driver doesn't ask for a sensible …
- 05:39 Changeset  by
- Add CAMIF platform device and use it on GTA03. We now crash one clock …
- 16:59 Changeset  by
- We don't really know what PWDN does, only that it must be "1".
- 16:51 Changeset  by
- Port of the Samsung S3C camera interface driver and the S5K4 camera …
- 15:17 Ticket #1712 (Phone will not boot if battery is fully discharged, even if it is plugged ...) closed by
- fixed: Excellent, thanks for confirming. I consider this being FIXED within the …
- 14:24 Ticket #2190 (switch from Qtopia to Qt-extended 4.4) closed by
- 07:13 Changeset  by
- - GETTING_STARTED: specify destination of config file - cam/BRINGUP: Allen …
- 02:49 Ticket #1962 (PV in om.dev should be higher then asu.stable) closed by
- fixed: No activity in 4 months I'll assume it's fixed
- 02:46 Ticket #2198 (Provide more intelligent pakcage dependancies in opkg) closed by
- worksforme: The first problem is a problem with the shr recipe. It should state that …
- 02:41 Ticket #2077 ([FSO-testing] Module problems at boot (sysfs_add_one, bt_sock_wait_state, ...) closed by
- fixed: If this is still an issue please submit the bug to …
- 02:38 Ticket #2204 (paroli_git.bb fails to parse) closed by
- 02:36 Ticket #2157 (SMS messages are not received untill reboot/restart of X) closed by
- 02:33 Ticket #2150 (package illume-0.0+svnr35818-r13: task do_fetch: failed) closed by
- 02:30 Ticket #2117 (Fix or suppress splash-write applet not found) closed by
- 02:28 Ticket #2076 (Om2008.9 plays only one sound channel) closed by
- 02:27 Ticket #2070 ([Distro] ld.so.cache goes missing after package upgrades) closed by
- 02:26 Ticket #2067 (qtopia-phone-x11 overwrites (important) configuration files on package ...) closed by
- 02:25 Ticket #1870 (opkg signature check failed due to error 404 "Failed to download") closed by
- 20:49 Ticket #1656 (Bad A2DP performance) closed by
- 18:25 Ticket #2148 ([2008.11 testing] Settings application fails to open) closed by
- community: This seems to have been solved. If not it is now a community issue.
- 18:03 Ticket #1431 (ASU on GTA01: every QT application segfaults) closed by
- 18:00 Ticket #1879 ([unstable] attempting to bond crashes hcid) closed by
- community: This is a bluez 3.x problem We are moving forward with Bluez 4
- 17:58 Ticket #1827 (conflict between qpe and gsmd (openmoko-dialer2)) closed by
- 16:21 Changeset  by
- Descriptions for GTA03 rootfs creation.
- 16:16 Changeset  by
- GTA03 bringup.
- 15:32 Changeset  by
- Add intermediate gta03 directory.
- 15:31 Changeset  by
- Hypothetical hardware bringup sequence.
- 11:39 Changeset  by
- gpio-s3c6410.c: same as "gpio", but for the S3C6410
- 11:31 Ticket #1713 (neod consumes 8% cpu reading event3 (accelometer) constantly on gta02) closed by
- wontfix: Please see hackable1 distro for neod updates.
- 09:14 Ticket #2179 (GTA02 ASoC capture kernel oops) closed by
- duplicate: duplicate of #2073
- 08:52 Ticket #891 (Don't power anything up if battery is critical and charger is inserted) closed by
- 08:51 Ticket #604 (DFU at bootdelay conflicts with normal boot nand read) closed by
- wontfix: I think it only became less likely we address this guy since Werner's …
- 07:21 Changeset  by
- Camera connections to CPU/PMU.
- 03:42 Ticket #418 (Power Button Timeouts too long) closed by
- 03:35 Ticket #218 (Distinguish stylus from finger via tslib) closed by
- fixed: We fixed this with in-kernel filters.
- 01:31 Changeset  by
- - put download location in intro - reference bug #2231
- 22:16 Changeset  by
- Added references.
- 12:47 Changeset  by
- Add option -d to enable debug output.
- 12:47 Changeset  by
- Crude adaptation of stereoout.state that feeds mic input through the …
- 12:06 Changeset  by
- Release notes for moko11. (Unfinished - let's see if more issues turn up.)
- 21:50 Ticket #2240 (removing/reloading g_ether not working) created by
- The problem has already been recognized long ago: …
- 15:23 Changeset  by
- Daemon to execute an arbitrary command when the AR6k driver signals a …
- 12:05 Ticket #2239 (andy-tracking/bc49de906ce: mach-gta02.c:1696: error: 'gta02_hdq_device' ...) closed by
- fixed: Thanks.
- 07:32 Changeset  by
- "Script" workalike but without requiring a tty.
- 17:18 Ticket #2239 (andy-tracking/bc49de906ce: mach-gta02.c:1696: error: 'gta02_hdq_device' ...) created by
- Steps to reproduce: 1) git clone git://git.openmoko.org/git/kernel.git …
- 00:27 Ticket #2238 (CONFIG_FUNCTION_TRACER panics very early) created by
- Enabling kernel function tracer (CONFIG_FUNCTION_TRACER) panics …
- 18:08 Ticket #2237 (pcf50633 INT1 and INT3 flood logs with gadgetfs keyboard) created by
- Steps to reproduce: 1) connect freerunner to a PC and setup ssh access …
- 12:36 Ticket #2236 (GTA01 with andy-traking reporting bad cordinates near up event) created by
- First noticed on Feb 17 with kernel …
- 00:26 Ticket #2235 (Monochrome display on resume) created by
- After resuming from a suspend, colour goes away and I am left with only …
- 10:40 Changeset  by
- - add /usr/sbin to PATH so that wpa_supplicant is found
- 03:59 Ticket #2171 (stable-tracking 80f4b57/resume: eth0: ERROR while getting interface flags: ...) closed by
- invalid: Great, thanks.
- 16:10 Ticket #2234 (sms date are empty) created by
- When i read a sms, i see the date field empty. Thanx
- 11:48 Ticket #1487 (Booting screen showed up when end up suspend time) closed by
- fixed: Thanks Andy, this also can be close as the kernel fix, but not the image.
- 11:06 Ticket #1252 (usb0 no longer comes up if booting with usb plugged in) closed by
- fixed: Closing this because it's not reported any more and Qi won't trigger it as …
- 09:11 Ticket #1884 ([suspend/resume] if press power batton right after suspend, the device ...) closed by
- fixed: Hi Andy, i think this can be close as the kernel fix, but it does not …
- 04:04 Ticket #2121 ([audio] new alsa state for A7) closed by
- fixed: After testing the *real* A7 from factory, we should have the following …
- 07:12 Ticket #2233 (Want reiserfs3 available in the default kernel) created by
- I have a lot of OSM streemaps on an 8GB SD card and have run out of …
- 05:01 Ticket #1198 (Audio (via headphone jack) doesn't couple well to some line-inputs) closed by
- wontfix: can not duplicate
- 23:58 Ticket #2232 (unplugging with gadgetfs causes panic: "softlockup: blocked tasks") created by
- Steps to reproduce: 1) tar xzf testcase1.tar.gz 2) configure gadgetfs on …
- 03:40 Changeset  by
- - added experimental I2C decoding (note: dual-edged trigger is the wrong …
- 03:36 Changeset  by
- Coulomb-counter based power meter. Work in progress.
- 03:06 Changeset  by
- README: explain why there are multiple files.
- 02:48 Changeset  by
- Experiments related to #1250
- 16:12 Ticket #79 (suspend/resume to RAM support) closed by
- fixed: The current situation with the latest (2.6.29) kernel is unknown from a …
- 15:36 Ticket #788 (Starting or stopping gsmd completely locks up the Neo) closed by
- fixed: With regards to the original problem of starting or stopping gsmd locking …
- 15:24 Ticket #96 (make sure PMU alarm (set via rtc interface) is persistent) closed by
- fixed: People are able to use the RTC alarm stuff to wake from suspend now with a …
- 15:19 Ticket #81 (Decide how PMU RTC alarm interrupt is signalled to userspace) closed by
- fixed: On wake you can figure out the wake source generally from here: # cat …
- 15:15 Ticket #2156 (rtctest.c does not exit with stable-tracking kernel) closed by
- fixed: Seems it's fixed.
- 14:45 Ticket #1789 (2008.8 screen blanks and refuses to wakeup) closed by
- fixed: Great, thanks for the feedback.
- 14:44 Ticket #1815 (u-boot fails to detect sandisk 8gb microsdhc correctly) closed by
- fixed: Closing this as "fixed in Qi".
- 14:41 Ticket #1682 (Neo turns off before reaching X) closed by
- fixed: Great thanks for the feedback.
- 14:36 Ticket #80 (wakeup reason not in /proc/cmdline) closed by
- fixed: I confirmed it's working fine cat …
- 14:31 Ticket #1703 (SYSFS: Bluetooth power_on entry inversety inconsistent) closed by
- fixed: In the newer kernels /sys/class/backlight/gta02-bl/bl_power acts …
- 14:19 Ticket #1671 (SD-card non-working after resume) closed by
- fixed: This should be fixed in current kernels.
- 14:10 Ticket #1802 (Suspend/resume corrupts SD card's partition table) closed by
- 14:09 Ticket #1799 (sd card changes dev entry after suspend/resume) closed by
- 14:05 Ticket #1684 (WLAN to default to off on Freerunner, switchable down /sys) closed by
- fixed: This is resolved now since the WLAN stuff can be built as modules. …
- 13:57 Ticket #2224 (Qi starts and then dies - sometimes) closed by
- 13:50 Ticket #1613 (Reading of Accelerometers hangs if both events are open.) closed by
- fixed: This is solved for a while in andy-tracking and now stable.
- 13:36 Ticket #1808 (No accelerometer data) closed by
- fixed: This is fixed for a while after a fair amount of suffering by Simon …
- 13:34 Ticket #2078 (glamo-mci.0: ****** insanity timeout) closed by
- 13:32 Ticket #2137 (stable-tracking lacks touchscreen jitter reduction patch) closed by
- fixed: This stuff is all in andy-tracking and stable branches now, so closing as …
- 13:31 Ticket #1194 (Touchscreen Jitter) closed by
- 13:28 Ticket #1849 (mmcinit error with the SD card that came with the phone) closed by
- fixed: CMD8 is used as a probe to see if the card is SDHC 'In the SD protocol …
- 11:32 Ticket #2231 (interrupt not always generated when flowcontrolled=1 and modem wants to ...) created by
- This issue has been discussed on IRC and a mailing list thread "Occasional …
- 05:36 Changeset  by
- Change in evas tests
- 12:07 Ticket #2230 (Git clone on "kernel.git linux-2.6" fails) created by
- git clone git://git.openmoko.org/git/kernel.git linux-2.6 results in: …
- 02:50 Changeset  by
- Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 16:51:02 +0000 From: Bruce Cran <bruce@…> …
- 23:40 Changeset  by
- Some small changes to the myroot and wlan-trial root file systems. - …
- 02:12 Ticket #2229 (GSM was working fine for months, suddenly will not register using any GSM ...) created by
- Disclaimer: I suspect this affects my handset only, as I haven't seen …
- 11:31 Ticket #2216 (Call = there is no sound) closed by
- fixed: Great, thanks for confirming it.
- 14:45 Changeset  by
- Patch used for this trial kernel. Not suitable for our baseline.
- 14:43 Changeset  by
- - wlan-trial.myroot: added busybox-udhcpd to allow for differential …
- 14:55 Ticket #2228 (om-make-ipkg and postinst files) closed by
- fixed: r4913.
- 14:54 Changeset  by
- for #2228.
- 13:43 Ticket #2228 (om-make-ipkg and postinst files) created by
- The om-make-ipkg Script fails if the Directory CONTROL already exists. For …
- 05:38 Changeset  by
- Somewhat crude BBT dumping tool.
- 03:22 Changeset  by
- After the AP setup didn't pan out, replace them with PCI cards all in the …
- 17:30 Ticket #2227 (iwconfig key restricted hanging up) created by
- I tryed setting up direct WiFi?? network access (without hardware Access …
- 13:24 Changeset  by
- We need developers/werner/ in the SVN hierarchy and pass the correct path …
- 21:16 Changeset  by
- Added more detailed build instructions.
- 16:19 Changeset  by
- Update kernel-config for andy-tracking commit …
- 14:06 Ticket #2226 ([passwd] crashes (glibc-free()) when NEW password length > 8) created by
- 1) Images: daily , testing, 2009.01.20 …
- 09:43 Ticket #2225 ([fso-testing] Two lines of `nameserver' appendded to resolv.conf everytime ...) created by
- Hardware: GTA02 Software: fso-testing image, …
- 07:07 Ticket #2224 (Qi starts and then dies - sometimes) created by
- Qi starts, you can feel the vibrator thump, and if lucky enough to be in …
- 11:26 Ticket #2223 (gsm0710muxd loosing packets?) created by
- I use gsm0710muxd to make a GPRS connection and start a ssh tunnel to my …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.