- 22:01 Changeset  by
- Added first version of the board outline, straight from Openmoko's …
- 13:13 Ticket #2288 (xf86-video-glamo: xrandr --output LCD --rotate left fails, xrandr -o 1 ...) created by
- Steps to reproduce: 1) xrandr -o 1 2) xrandr --output LCD --rotate left …
- 11:17 Changeset  by
- Updated expanded schematics for broken-down CPU. Added LCM sub-sheet.
- 23:15 Changeset  by
- Split cpu further - mostly into one subsystem per part.
- 21:49 Changeset  by
- Updated scripts to use new eeschema --plot to automatically generate the …
- 21:16 Changeset  by
- A patch to add batch-mode plotting to eeschema: eeschema --plot file.sch
- 17:28 Changeset  by
- revert to nNAME labelling for inverted signals, fix a couple of pintypes.
- 15:03 Changeset  by
- This wasn't actually the file I was using and it had the default …
- 14:58 Changeset  by
- Changed relative paths from components/... to ./components/..., for better …
- 01:40 Changeset  by
- Switched from expanded symbols to regular ones.
- 01:29 Changeset  by
- Moved expanded view to make room for the real schematics.
- 21:12 Changeset  by
- After further understanding, 3-state is only appropriate for OUPUT pins. …
- 20:59 Changeset  by
- The "B" part of the CPU (power) used the unexpanded symbol.
- 20:22 Changeset  by
- Make gta02-core-expanded.lib available as well, for convenience.
- 20:14 Changeset  by
- Oops, data lines ought to be BiDi?, not 3-state.
- 20:08 Ticket #2218 ([Om 2008.12] BlueZ d-bus system not working) closed by
- 20:03 Ticket #2092 (rxvt-unicode term info) closed by
- 20:02 Ticket #2247 (write bitbake receipe for gpio-s3c6410) closed by
- 20:01 Ticket #2152 (connman fails to build) closed by
- 19:59 Ticket #1955 (pppd persist and holdoff does not work) closed by
- 19:58 Ticket #2044 (om-locations - map licensing) closed by
- 19:57 Ticket #2083 (Missing Dependency python-pygps --> python-datetime) closed by
- 19:48 Ticket #1641 (opkg upgrade blows away custom volume settings) closed by
- 19:48 Ticket #2246 (add i2c-tools to package feed) closed by
- 15:12 Changeset  by
- Updated for s3c2442 changes.
- 15:01 Changeset  by
- Dave Ball <openmoko@…>: I've gone back over the CPU pintypes, …
- 18:19 Changeset  by
- First set of schematics, for now just to have everything in a single file …
- 18:17 Changeset  by
- expand-pintype: adds a text field with the pin type to each pin. …
- 15:43 Changeset  by
- First stab at the s3c2442b, by Dave Ball <openmoko@…>
- 02:56 Changeset  by
- The latest updates from Dave Ball <openmoko@…>: …
- 01:03 Ticket #2287 (battery removal kobject notifications broken in bq2700 power supply class ...) created by
- On removing the battery we get an uevent notification with: …
- 12:00 Changeset  by
- wm8753l.lib: - changed VMID and VREF to "passive", as suggested by Dave …
- 11:55 Changeset  by
- Pin types improved. By Dave Ball <openmoko@…>
- 10:10 Changeset  by
- wm8753l.lib: - changed LOUT2 was incorrectly labeled ROUT2 - MICBIAS …
- 06:09 Changeset  by
- pcf50633-04-n3.lib: - renamed DOWN1FN to DOWN2FB - DOWN2* group was just a …
- 05:54 Changeset  by
- Renamed pcf50633-03-n3.lib to pcf50633-04-n3.lib
- 01:27 Changeset  by
- Broke gta02-core.lib into per-component libraries. Script mkloe generates …
- 00:58 Changeset  by
- First set of components, by Dave Ball <dave@…> - PMU, …
- 09:19 Ticket #2286 (Screen lights not turned on when resuming) created by
- When resuming from suspend, the screen lights are not turned on …
- 20:53 Ticket #2285 (Paroli settings menu does not always appear) created by
- 1. Power on and initialize fully 2. While in Paroli, hold the aux button …
- 20:39 Ticket #2284 (After suspend, phone does not ring on incoming call) created by
- When the phone is initially powered on, the phone ring's (and vibrates) …
- 22:16 Ticket #2283 (opkg armv4 repository) closed by
- wontfix: This is a function of how OE generates the feeds.
- 22:05 Ticket #2283 (opkg armv4 repository) created by
- The images from testing still contain the armv4 repository which does not …
- 19:08 Changeset  by
- New recommendation for gsmhandset.state
- 21:05 Ticket #2282 (freerunner with gsmhandset-a7.state sends more quiet audio than nokia ...) closed by
- invalid: setting to invalid, haspatch until tests are done with correct statefile …
- 19:34 Ticket #2282 (freerunner with gsmhandset-a7.state sends more quiet audio than nokia ...) created by
- I made a series of testcalls to objectively compare freerunner with …
- 23:42 Ticket #2281 (xf86-video-glamo/0f03b39435910: odd graphical artifacts) created by
- When I start kapula (my dialer) the window looks just normal (normal.png). …
- 17:21 Ticket #2266 (xf86-video-glamo fills xdm.log with GLAMOExaPrepareSolid: Only 16bpp is ...) closed by
- 17:12 Ticket #2280 (xf86-video-glamo/ef499f51 fails to build:) closed by
- fixed: fixed
- 16:31 Ticket #2280 (xf86-video-glamo/ef499f51 fails to build:) created by
- Steps to reproduce: 1) git clone …
- 03:04 Ticket #2279 (toggling backlight very fast blocks reads of /proc/apm) created by
- Steps to reproduce: 1) Start "while cat /proc/apm; do sleep 1; done" in …
- 13:44 Ticket #2278 (kernel: g_file_storage fails with usb 1-1: failed to restore interface 0 ...) created by
- Steps to reproduce: 1) boot freerunner without loading any usb gadgets …
- 17:51 Ticket #2277 (Wireless does not work with the 2.6.29 kernel) created by
- I haven't confirmed this bug. I'm copying from …
- 01:16 Ticket #1192 (unknown reason cause TI GSM modem always return "+CME ERROR: 512") closed by
- fixed: +COLP=0 and moko11 fixes this for good.
- 00:45 Ticket #2276 (illume battery module shows -1% as the battery charge state / GTA01) closed by
- invalid: I put this error here because it was reported to me and I didn't want to …
- 19:26 Ticket #2240 (removing/reloading g_ether not working) closed by
- fixed: Patch sent to andy-tracking. Closing as fixed.
- 17:38 Ticket #2276 (illume battery module shows -1% as the battery charge state / GTA01) created by
- We should be able to monitor voltage.
- 11:39 Ticket #2275 (power_supply battery: driver failed to report X property) created by
- Even when I leave my phone idle on the desk my kernel logs are filled with …
- 18:28 Ticket #2252 (andy-tracking: battery/capacity: Timer expired) closed by
- fixed: Not present with recent kernel. Closed.
- 04:57 Ticket #2255 (xf86-video-glamo/703acea13: xrandr -o 1; xrandr -o 3 causes distortion) closed by
- fixed: I finally tested the patch as I should have tested it and it works. Please …
- 17:50 Ticket #1824 (FSO: GPS time not available in TangoGPS) closed by
- fixed: This is working for a long time now.
- 08:56 Ticket #2233 (Want reiserfs3 available in the default kernel) closed by
- fixed: Done. …
- 16:29 Ticket #2274 (Kernel regression: white screen of death reappeared with 2.6.29) created by
- Steps to reproduce: * use …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.