- 20:08 Changeset  by
- Fix DTC123 name (was DCT123)
- 20:01 Changeset  by
- Fix DTC123 name (was DCT123)
- 19:59 Changeset  by
- Add transistor with resistors DCT123 (DCT123JETL)
- 19:50 Ticket #2291 (AT+CCLK sometimes returns corrupted time) created by
- Hi, I polled AT+CCLK? once per second for a day. I got the correct result …
- 19:38 Changeset  by
- Add power switch RT9711 (RT9711BPB)
- 19:35 Changeset  by
- Add lowpass filter FA2012
- 11:16 Changeset  by
- Machine-readable mapping between components names, data sheets, and …
- 09:58 Changeset  by
- Renamed wm8753l to wm8753lgefl because there's also a BGA package with …
- 09:46 Changeset  by
- Renamed rt9701a to rt9701, because the symbol is the same for rt9701 and …
- 09:39 Changeset  by
- Renamed RT9013 to RT9013_B because there's a different package with …
- 09:23 Changeset  by
- Renamed AAT1275 to AAT1275IRN. That's the 16-pin variant. There's also a …
- 06:43 Changeset  by
- Added varistor to compilation and expanded view.
- 21:11 Changeset  by
- Remove varistor pin numbering
- 20:56 Changeset  by
- Add varistor symbol.
- 16:55 Changeset  by
- Reviewed all the new components.
- 16:50 Changeset  by
- Updated compilation libs and expanded view for new components.
- 16:26 Ticket #2290 ([USB] network mac regression : host mac = device mac) created by
- Since the official mac change on USB networking, on many distros the host …
- 15:52 Changeset  by
- Fix name of lib in AUTHORS
- 15:43 Changeset  by
- Make internal EXC24CV102U coils explicit
- 15:30 Changeset  by
- Fix component name for EXC24CV102U (was EXC240CV102U)
- 13:25 Changeset  by
- Add symbol for EXC240CB102U
- 10:47 Changeset  by
- Add symbols for RT9702A and RT9013
- 23:54 Changeset  by
- Review status of the components.
- 23:53 Changeset  by
- lis302dl.lib - RESERVED pins need to connect to VDD and GND, respectively. …
- 23:36 Changeset  by
- Set orientation to landscape.
- 21:12 Changeset  by
- KiCad? eats the numbers on the horizontal crystal pins when printing. Not …
- 21:05 Changeset  by
- Crystal pin order update by Alvaro Lopes <alvieboy@…>
- 18:56 Changeset  by
- si1040x.lib cleanup by Alvaro Lopes <alvieboy@…> The new GPS sheet …
- 18:43 Changeset  by
- Added sn74lvc2g126.lib by Alvaro Lopes <alvieboy@…>
- 17:45 Changeset  by
- Updated generated libraries and expanded view for new components.
- 17:39 Changeset  by
- Added SI1040X (U7610,U7609) by Alvaro Lopes <alvieboy@…>
- 17:26 Changeset  by
- Minor cleanup of gerbview-export-arcs.patch and added new task to …
- 17:14 Changeset  by
- Added crystals X1501 and X1701 by Alvaro Lopes <alvieboy@…>
- 17:06 Changeset  by
- Added U4901 and U4902 made by Alvaro Lopes <alvieboy@…>
- 07:02 Changeset  by
- Updated board with new and shiny arcs.
- 06:55 Changeset  by
- This patch adds support for exporting arcs from gerbview to pcbnew. Note …
- 06:51 Changeset  by
- Refreshed the patches for KiCad? revision 1774. Updated …
- 04:00 Changeset  by
- Patch got applied in revision 1774.
- 04:59 Changeset  by
- Introduced an AUTHORS file, because not all formats we use can easily …
- 04:48 Changeset  by
- Added licensing information.
- 04:16 Changeset  by
- The current quilt patch set for KiCad?. Not that most of the patches are …
- 00:03 Ticket #2289 (FBReader not usable in OM2009* feeds) created by
- FBreader app not usable at all in OM2009 feeds better to use …
- 16:18 Ticket #2288 (xf86-video-glamo: xrandr --output LCD --rotate left fails, xrandr -o 1 ...) closed by
- invalid: closing as invalid since it's not a bug in the glamo driver.
- 12:07 Changeset  by
- Updated expanded schematics for grown SPI block.
- 12:02 Changeset  by
- Added SPI text-only fields. Note: are there *really* three SPICLK1 pins …
- 11:40 Changeset  by
- Yet another Samsung inconsistency: VD9/SPCLK1/GPD1 should be …
- 11:35 Changeset  by
- A tentative fix for excessive warnings when editing multi-unit components.
- 11:28 Changeset  by
- Added reminder text-only fields for EINT10 through EINT19.
- 10:55 Changeset  by
- First round of pin to unit cleanup: move all EINTx pins to the EINT unit …
- 10:54 Changeset  by
- Only generate the new local postscript files with the make default action, …
- 08:31 Changeset  by
- Utility to diff two eeschema postscript files. If a file name ends with …
- 04:02 Changeset  by
- A little help for matching units to subsystems. The numbers are KiCad?'s …
- 03:53 Changeset  by
- VD15/GPD7/nSS0 and VD14/GPD6/nSS1 have in fact no secondary function (yet …
- 03:32 Changeset  by
- Two nSSx names were capitalized.
- 03:28 Changeset  by
- NYPON, YMON, and NXPON weren't but a figment of Samsung's imagination. …
- 02:42 Changeset  by
- A few components and a footprint generator that may be useful for …
- 15:27 Changeset  by
- Correct various pins based on Werners review. Specifically: - Add …
- 00:34 Changeset  by
- correct those pintypes I inadvertantly inverted.
- 22:01 Changeset  by
- Added first version of the board outline, straight from Openmoko's …
- 13:13 Ticket #2288 (xf86-video-glamo: xrandr --output LCD --rotate left fails, xrandr -o 1 ...) created by
- Steps to reproduce: 1) xrandr -o 1 2) xrandr --output LCD --rotate left …
- 11:17 Changeset  by
- Updated expanded schematics for broken-down CPU. Added LCM sub-sheet.
- 23:15 Changeset  by
- Split cpu further - mostly into one subsystem per part.
- 21:49 Changeset  by
- Updated scripts to use new eeschema --plot to automatically generate the …
- 21:16 Changeset  by
- A patch to add batch-mode plotting to eeschema: eeschema --plot file.sch
- 17:28 Changeset  by
- revert to nNAME labelling for inverted signals, fix a couple of pintypes.
- 15:03 Changeset  by
- This wasn't actually the file I was using and it had the default …
- 14:58 Changeset  by
- Changed relative paths from components/... to ./components/..., for better …
- 01:40 Changeset  by
- Switched from expanded symbols to regular ones.
- 01:29 Changeset  by
- Moved expanded view to make room for the real schematics.
- 21:12 Changeset  by
- After further understanding, 3-state is only appropriate for OUPUT pins. …
- 20:59 Changeset  by
- The "B" part of the CPU (power) used the unexpanded symbol.
- 20:22 Changeset  by
- Make gta02-core-expanded.lib available as well, for convenience.
- 20:14 Changeset  by
- Oops, data lines ought to be BiDi?, not 3-state.
- 20:08 Ticket #2218 ([Om 2008.12] BlueZ d-bus system not working) closed by
- 20:03 Ticket #2092 (rxvt-unicode term info) closed by
- 20:02 Ticket #2247 (write bitbake receipe for gpio-s3c6410) closed by
- 20:01 Ticket #2152 (connman fails to build) closed by
- 19:59 Ticket #1955 (pppd persist and holdoff does not work) closed by
- 19:58 Ticket #2044 (om-locations - map licensing) closed by
- 19:57 Ticket #2083 (Missing Dependency python-pygps --> python-datetime) closed by
- 19:48 Ticket #1641 (opkg upgrade blows away custom volume settings) closed by
- 19:48 Ticket #2246 (add i2c-tools to package feed) closed by
- 15:12 Changeset  by
- Updated for s3c2442 changes.
- 15:01 Changeset  by
- Dave Ball <openmoko@…>: I've gone back over the CPU pintypes, …
- 18:19 Changeset  by
- First set of schematics, for now just to have everything in a single file …
- 18:17 Changeset  by
- expand-pintype: adds a text field with the pin type to each pin. …
- 15:43 Changeset  by
- First stab at the s3c2442b, by Dave Ball <openmoko@…>
- 02:56 Changeset  by
- The latest updates from Dave Ball <openmoko@…>: …
- 01:03 Ticket #2287 (battery removal kobject notifications broken in bq2700 power supply class ...) created by
- On removing the battery we get an uevent notification with: …
- 12:00 Changeset  by
- wm8753l.lib: - changed VMID and VREF to "passive", as suggested by Dave …
- 11:55 Changeset  by
- Pin types improved. By Dave Ball <openmoko@…>
- 10:10 Changeset  by
- wm8753l.lib: - changed LOUT2 was incorrectly labeled ROUT2 - MICBIAS …
- 06:09 Changeset  by
- pcf50633-04-n3.lib: - renamed DOWN1FN to DOWN2FB - DOWN2* group was just a …
- 05:54 Changeset  by
- Renamed pcf50633-03-n3.lib to pcf50633-04-n3.lib
- 01:27 Changeset  by
- Broke gta02-core.lib into per-component libraries. Script mkloe generates …
- 00:58 Changeset  by
- First set of components, by Dave Ball <dave@…> - PMU, …
- 09:19 Ticket #2286 (Screen lights not turned on when resuming) created by
- When resuming from suspend, the screen lights are not turned on …
- 20:53 Ticket #2285 (Paroli settings menu does not always appear) created by
- 1. Power on and initialize fully 2. While in Paroli, hold the aux button …
- 20:39 Ticket #2284 (After suspend, phone does not ring on incoming call) created by
- When the phone is initially powered on, the phone ring's (and vibrates) …
- 22:16 Ticket #2283 (opkg armv4 repository) closed by
- wontfix: This is a function of how OE generates the feeds.
- 22:05 Ticket #2283 (opkg armv4 repository) created by
- The images from testing still contain the armv4 repository which does not …
- 19:08 Changeset  by
- New recommendation for gsmhandset.state
- 21:05 Ticket #2282 (freerunner with gsmhandset-a7.state sends more quiet audio than nokia ...) closed by
- invalid: setting to invalid, haspatch until tests are done with correct statefile …
- 19:34 Ticket #2282 (freerunner with gsmhandset-a7.state sends more quiet audio than nokia ...) created by
- I made a series of testcalls to objectively compare freerunner with …
- 23:42 Ticket #2281 (xf86-video-glamo/0f03b39435910: odd graphical artifacts) created by
- When I start kapula (my dialer) the window looks just normal (normal.png). …
- 17:21 Ticket #2266 (xf86-video-glamo fills xdm.log with GLAMOExaPrepareSolid: Only 16bpp is ...) closed by
- 17:12 Ticket #2280 (xf86-video-glamo/ef499f51 fails to build:) closed by
- fixed: fixed
- 16:31 Ticket #2280 (xf86-video-glamo/ef499f51 fails to build:) created by
- Steps to reproduce: 1) git clone …
- 03:04 Ticket #2279 (toggling backlight very fast blocks reads of /proc/apm) created by
- Steps to reproduce: 1) Start "while cat /proc/apm; do sleep 1; done" in …
- 13:44 Ticket #2278 (kernel: g_file_storage fails with usb 1-1: failed to restore interface 0 ...) created by
- Steps to reproduce: 1) boot freerunner without loading any usb gadgets …
- 17:51 Ticket #2277 (Wireless does not work with the 2.6.29 kernel) created by
- I haven't confirmed this bug. I'm copying from …
- 01:16 Ticket #1192 (unknown reason cause TI GSM modem always return "+CME ERROR: 512") closed by
- fixed: +COLP=0 and moko11 fixes this for good.
- 00:45 Ticket #2276 (illume battery module shows -1% as the battery charge state / GTA01) closed by
- invalid: I put this error here because it was reported to me and I didn't want to …
- 19:26 Ticket #2240 (removing/reloading g_ether not working) closed by
- fixed: Patch sent to andy-tracking. Closing as fixed.
- 17:38 Ticket #2276 (illume battery module shows -1% as the battery charge state / GTA01) created by
- We should be able to monitor voltage.
- 11:39 Ticket #2275 (power_supply battery: driver failed to report X property) created by
- Even when I leave my phone idle on the desk my kernel logs are filled with …
- 18:28 Ticket #2252 (andy-tracking: battery/capacity: Timer expired) closed by
- fixed: Not present with recent kernel. Closed.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.